Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Mutating

Okay, so... it's been over two years since I last posted on this thing.  If you're reading this, I'm as surprised as you must be.

Here's the deal:  I'm taking things into my own hands, and I'm just making something.  To save my soul and my sanity, to learn and grow, and to return to doing what I love the most.  Which is pretty much "as I damn well please".  In short, I'm making a movie.  Or a movie trailer and several scenes.  And I'm in so deep now that I'm pretty much pot-committed.

It's a post-apocalyptic buddy action/comedy flick about a guy and his mutant dog called Dead Meat.  And I think you'll like it.  If you want to follow along for the next year and share in the wonder/horror of what is to come, visit me at my tumblr.

http://maxwellatoms.tumblr.com/

Peace, sucka's!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home