Thursday, October 18, 2007

Trick-or-Treat!


Hey everybody!

I just got back from a whirlwind trip to Atlanta where I got to hang with some of the finest Southern folk in the cartoon biz'. I was there to show off something brand new (Shh! It's a secret!) and Underfist as well. And now that Atlanta's had a taste of Underfist, I thought I'd pass the savings on to you.

It's nothing you haven't seen before, but it's at least a little bit prettier. This'll probably be the last Underfist you get until next Halloween when it premiers, so eat it up!







Don't forget to check out Chowder on November 2nd! It's yummy!

8 Comments:

Blogger Tyler "RELYT1992" Kirk said...

AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME!!!

3:24 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

sounds great! can't wait until Underfist premieres, by the looks of it so far its great! I just love the first picture.

6:14 PM  
Blogger GREEN STICK PRODUCTIONS said...

awesome pics but it sucks that its coming out next halloween not this halloween.

On another note over here in Australia Cartoon Network is having a Billy and Mandy halloween marathon also I just saw billy and mandy begins half and hour ago.

peace out A-town

1:20 AM  
Blogger Jeff Cook said...

Very Cool Maxwell, and today I met Richard Horvitz among other talents I admire. He really is an outstanding guy.

He wrote "I like Pie" on my Billy and Mandy dvd and did countless impressions all day.

4:32 AM  
Blogger Geek Booteek said...

Woo hoo, secrets!!

6:18 PM  
Blogger GREEN STICK PRODUCTIONS said...

hey i met richard as well....I also got a picture with him

12:42 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sweet! :D

Oh, and I heard you love Spumco's work, but I don't think John Kricfalusi would like Billy & Mandy (he only loves cartoons in the classic style and ones that aren't ugly)... <=(

9:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any chance Underfist will show in Canada?

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home