Monday, January 08, 2007

Cartoon Network Mystery Project


Earlier this year I was cursed terribly for my indulgence in sin by having to complete two storyboards. I'd just finished the DVD cover on my Wacom Cintiq, so I decided to give storyboarding a go in Photoshop. I know there are dedicated storyboarding programs, but I've used Photoshop for twelve years or so and I just can't bear to be without it.
Above are a few panels and drawings from the boards.

I can't tell you anything about the story, unfortunately. It's part of a big secret Cartoon Network thing. They've implanted a chip in my brain that prevents me from giving away too much information. It's Sour Cream and Onion. It hurts like hell.

While you wait for this secret project, check out an upcoming Adult Swim secret project from my good friend Craig Lewis. He's a vegan and he made this. He's also responsible for writing outlines on a bunch of the early Billy and Mandy episodes.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Maxwell Atoms. You don't know me but I love your work. Here's my guess for your "suprise project":

I think it's a spin-off starring Sir Raven, the main charcters, Grim, Billy, Mandy and Irwin, and other members of the usual cast.
My guess for the title is:

"Tales from Endsville" or maybe even "Tales from the Underworld".

3:50 PM  
Blogger Maxwell Atoms said...

Actually, this unsolved ystery has been solved! Now that CN's announced it, I can safely say it's part of "Cartoon Network Invaded", a giant crossover event-thing coming this Summer!

So you're sort of right. Sort of.

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home