Saturday, January 06, 2007

Is that a blog in your pocket?

Welcome to the new Sparagmos industries blog. This will be the place where you can find the scoop and the poop on "The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy", "Evil Con Carne", and whatever it is that Maxwell Atoms and the usual gang of idiots are coming up with next.

I'm still figuring this thing out, so I'm going to start by posting a bunch of the artwork from the old blog... and we'll see where it goes from there.

Oh, and please remove your shoes before entering the blog. I know, I know. Do I really want it to be that kind of blog? Probably not. But c'mon... it's brand new. Just let me enjoy it while I can.

1 Comments:

Blogger Raechel Guest said...

"ritual dismemberment"? hmm.... I suppose that's a fitting reference for a blog. Or does it refer to the cartoons?

7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home